GeekSupport data security and privacy compliance services include:
Guidance to implement and maintain a data security and privacy compliance program to ensure your company is following policies and regulations applicable to your business and industry, such as:
- HIPAA - Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
- PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- ISO 27001 Security Standard
- SOC 2 - Service Organization Control 2
- COPPA - Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act
- CPRA - California Privacy Rights Act (effective date 01/01/23)
Supply of checklists and documentation required by regulatory agencies and laws to apply for certification and/or show that your organization is following all voluntary and mandatory security and compliance requirements
Regular data compliance scans to detect computer and systems vulnerabilities
Training programs on laws and regulations relevant to your business, steps to apply for certifications, steps to implement a security, privacy, and compliance program, updates or changes of existing laws and regulations, and training for new employees on your company’s security and compliance program
When you sign up for our subscription level 3, you have access to these in addition to complete IT support to your business and employees.
Ready to learn more or sign up? Schedule your free consultation or call us at 866-302-0916.